VSGO Black Snipe 25L Photography Backpack Review
February 5th, 2024
The VSGO Black Snipe 25L Photography backpack has become my new everyday photography backpack of choice. I’ve been using it to haul my gear to shoots, on trips, and to the office. There’s a great combination of style, comfort, and flexibility in this bag that sets it apart from the dozens of other camera bags that I’ve used. With a little discount you can nab it off of Amazon for about $225, and, while that’s not cheap, neither is the quality of the bag. Find out the reasons why I like this backpack so much in my video review here.
Thanks to VSGO for sending me a review sample of this bag. As always, this is a completely independent review. All of the thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.
- 25L capacity – dividers for different photography packouts.
- Magnetic Fidlock for main flap
- Quick access to cameras from top or side.
- Lightweight at only 1.85kilos
- Water resistant, non scratch exterior.
- Multiple attachment points for tripods (side or bottom).
- Adjustable chest and waist straps.
Things I Like
- Stable platform for standing the bag
- Great feeling handle
- The strong top divider will lock in place
- Very sleek looking
- Padding on straps and back very comfortable
- Access to two separate cameras – top and side
- Zip attach is also a tool
- Many attach points for accessories, carry, attaching to luggage.
- Very large laptop sleeve (up to 17.3”) with lock (have had iPads and laptops slip out of bags when that flap is thrown back)
- Can be easily configured to handle BIG lenses and actually access them through the top.
Things I Don’t Like
- Zippers can be fiddly
- Double layer top zip makes for a tighter fit for gear
- Not cheap
One of the closest comparisons I have is to the Peak Design Everyday 20L Backpack I reviewed about six years ago and have used for years. The VSGO 25L bag has better spaces, is more comfortable to use, has better access to the cameras and to orienting the space, and is typically a good $50+ cheaper. That’s a winning combination, and the reason why the VSGO Black Snipe 25L is my new everyday camera backpack of choice.
Purchase the VSGO 25L Backpack at Amazon | Amazon Canada | Amazon UK | Amazon Germany
Want to support this channel? Use these affiliate links to shop at: B&H Photo | Amazon | Adorama | Camera Canada | Amazon Canada | Amazon UK | Ebay | Make a donation via Paypal
Buy DA Merchandise https://bit.ly/TWIMerch
Keywords: VSGO, Black Snipe, Everyday Backpack, Everyday Backpack, Photography, 25L, Photography Backpack Review, Camera Backpack, Dustin Abbott, Review, Peak Design, Hands On, Real World, Photography, Backpacking, Hiking, Camera, Lenses, #letthelightin, DA
DISCLAIMER: This article and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.